Style inspiration

Friday, June 24, 2016

Näyttökuva 2016-06-23 kello 21.10.17

Classics. Jeans, turtlenecks, Chanel's iconic two toned heels, white shirts, blazers, smoking pants, loafers...
I love them all and when I look at the pictures in this post not only do they give me so much inspiration but prove yet again how classic pieces always work and look chic. The pictures capture my preferences in clothing and style. Most of the clothes are basics, in some outfits though, there might be one trendy piece or a pop of color/print to elevate the look and make it more interesting. As I said all outfits are fabulous but if I were to choose my favorites I would have to say numbers 1 and 8. What about you guys?

Klassikot. Farkut, poolopaidat, Chanelin ikoniset kaksiväriset korkkarit, valkoiset paitapuserot, bleiserit, suorat housut, loaferit...
Kaikki ovat mieleeni ja nämä postauksen kuvat eivät pelkästään inspiroi, mutta myös todistavat jälleen kerran, kuinka klassiset vaatekappaleet aina toimivat ja näyttävät hyvälle. Kuvat ilmentävät omaa tyyliäni. Useimmat kuvien asut koostuvat vaatekaapin peruskappaleista, mutta joissakin saattaa olla mukana trendikkäämpi vaate tai väriläiskä tuomassa asuun lisää mielenkiintoa. Niin kuin sanoin, kaikki kuvien kokonaisuudet ovat ihania, mutta jos pitäisi valita omat suosikit, niin ne olisivat varmaankin 1 ja 8. Löytyykö kuvista itseänne miellyttäviä asuja?

Näyttökuva 2016-06-23 kello 21.22.49Näyttökuva 2016-06-23 kello 22.30.01 Näyttökuva 2016-06-23 kello 21.09.30

note I don't own any of the pictures in this post. You can find the pictures with their sources on my Pinterest style folder.

You Might Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. Love all of these, they're so simple but gorgeous! I'm always looking for new blogger friends and I love your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adele, thanks for your comment! I went and visited your blog, it's super lovely :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. woooow so cool styles:)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I agree! Would be awesome to look as chic as those women in the pictures everyday :D

      Delete